Thursday, February 18, 2010

If this were the real olympics....

I would have never even qualified!

I'm participating in the ravelry ravelympics this year, and so far, it's not good. (At least my motivation isn't) Here's the game: Start and finish an entire knitted project from the time the torch is lit, to the time the closing ceremonies end. Easy, right??? NO! I've been working on the Sterling hat that I have now given up on for right now. I must must must cast on for my project the second I get home or I will never ever finish it by Sunday the 28th by midnight. This is hard! I've chosen to knit the springtime bandit scarf, which I just love. I hope the love I have for it and the pretty yarn I bought for it, will be enough to push me through to the end. Nobody call me tonight! I will be knitting!

Or at least attempting to knit. Now.... about this "crochet cast on".

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a scary cast on...i have the knit cast on DOWN! and might just do that for all my projects, looks so pretty and it's easier to control the tension on it. good luck girl! you can do it!!!! knit knit knit away!

    (i'll be sure to keep my texts down to a minimum...lol)

    ReplyDelete