Thursday, January 28, 2010

Finally! A blog of my very own!

HOORAY! Today is the day! I finally decided that lazy was no longer an option and decided to get the blog actually up and running. I did one... then never posted on it because I didn't like the layout, picture, etc. Little did I know, I could have just changed all that instead of making an entire new blog, wasting internet space, but I had to be difficult.

So let me introduce myself, my name is Cassie. I'm obsessed about knitting! Not only knitting, but all things about knitting. Yarn purchasing and petting, needles, notions, Ravelry, and other peoples knitting blogs! I love everything about knitting from going on the hunt for the perfect pattern or the perfect yarn, or that wonderful smell of all things natural and clean when I step into my local yarn shop. There is something so intoxicating about being surrounded by so many wonderful fibers that I get so excited and sometimes buy things I really don't need, and don't have a pattern in mind for. I'm also a sucker for buying yarn that is just about to be discontinnued, and can never find more when I'm short for a project I finally found a use for the yarn for.
So not only do I love knitting, I love so many other things it's hard to list them all. I love concerts, (especially the Dave Matthews Band) day trips to the beach, painting, crafting of all sorts, the color orange, my wonderful friends from all over the country, (all of whom I miss sooooo much!) road trips, and animals.So that's enough for you all to know about me for now. Stay tuned, more fun things to come!

1 comment:

  1. yay! another knitting blog to follow! thanks for getting me back into the knitting obsession with all your yarn talk! now i too enjoy the heavy petting of yarn ;) xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete