Thursday, January 13, 2011

I promise....

I have been a horrible blog keeper, so in the new year....

I promise to post more because I know my life fascinates you and you are dying to know what happens next.

I promise to post lots and lots of photos, cause photo-less blogs are lame.

I promise to share every knitting moment with you, if I knit when I was supposed to purl, I'm gonna tell you about it.

I promise to remember to feed the fish.


So in the new year, these are things that I promise to you (and the fish). I haven't even been busy enough to warrant an excuse to not blog, just... life kinda got away from me for a while. I have lots of fun knitting stuff going on that I would love to post about and will! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. of course your life fascinates me, your one of my favorite people!!!

    ReplyDelete